I don’t cook. Unless:
1. I’m hungry- and feeling too lazy to order a pizza.
2. I have all the ingredients (hate running to the store mid-recipe).
3. I’m home alone with the music turned up too loud/hence the home alone clause.
I won’t share
bore you with my kitchen cooking play list; suffice to say that I am a fan of one-hit wonders and anything from the sappy 70’s soundtrack. Again. Hence the home alone clause.
What do you listen to? Leave me a few songs to add to the culinary collection.
Jenna doesn’t mind sharing her kitchen soundtrack.
Take a peek, visit Jenna at EAT LIVE RUN.
- Sundays Are For Procrastinating: One Hit Wonders (collegecandy.com)
- The Playlist (simplelifesecrets.wordpress.com)