My entire adult life:
- My bed was made everyday.
- The dishes were washed before I went to bed at night.
- The laundry did not sit in the dryer.
- I never ran out of toilet paper
- Dust did not exist in my house
- My cell phone battery never died
- Library books were returned on time
I discovered a secret. And I’ll share it with you, but you may not be ready for it.
I wasn’t ready for it until about six months ago. No big milestone, not sure what came over me, but I just started letting
some of the little things slide.
I still hang on to my self-inflicted OCD label, I just don’t hold on quite so tightly.
It’s a process. That’s the secret to my sanity.
Learning to let go of perfection.
I discovered I like life like this.