“The aim is to unleash teachers — and their students — to design learning experiences that are applied, integrated, situated, expeditionary, and alternatively assessed.
When we learn — really learn — we transform the content, the self, and the social relations of teaching and learning. This is what it means to change the subject. We can do this. If we value our future, we must.”
Read the complete article on educational trends from Edutopia.
- Making literacy program responsive to student’s learning needs (notasdefilipino.wordpress.com)
- Turning the tables on flipped classrooms (thegrumpygiraffe.wordpress.com)
- Learning Styles and Distance Education (aurusnet.com)
- Creativity In The Classroom (teachingupstairs.wordpress.com)
- A Teacher’s Philosophy (adapteducation.wordpress.com)