Just back from another trip ‘home’ and it all continues to make sense. Family matters.
Back 2 Reality!
…reflections from a trip back home
Editor’s note: Jim and I live 2 far from our (somewhat) aging families.
Before leaving on vacation, (weeks before, actually), I did what any conscientious/compulsive packer would do…I crafted a list of staples that I must remember to pack.
- Tweezers -if you’re a mom over 40 you will understand
- IPod -with songs to cover every possible, unpredictable, ever-changing mood
- Summer reading list -with a mini book light for those sleepless nights
- Favorite pillow -’cause I crave the comforts of my own home
- My case of 100 oils for 100 different reasons
That ‘Don’t Forget’ list goes on and on, but I want to cut to the more important list…the one that I didn’t have to write down…the one that came to me on the long drive back~
- You can go back home
- You should
- More often
When was the last time you went home?
View original post 2 more words